Sunday, March 01, 2009

~My SAVINGS this week at CVS and K-Mart~

~Over $160.00 worth of products for $54.42 tax included~ And it doesn't include the $14.98 CVS BUCKS I got back!!!!~
~I got all of the above products on sale and using coupons at CVS this morning for $18.91 and got $14.98 back in CVS BUCKS to use next time (so it was like getting it for $3.93)~
~I got all of this yesterday at K-Mart on sale and using coupons for $33.23~

~I got all of this with coupons at CVS this week for .67 cents~

~Not pictures are 2 more I forgot in the sack~ With coupons, All of these at CVS for $1.61~

BOY AM I HAVING A GREAT TIME.......I am saving tons and now it's a fun challenge to me....if you need any help or have any questions, just email me!!!!
Have a great week!!!! Hugs and Love, Amy

1 comment:

a Pocket Angel said...

Amy, WoW! You sure look like you are having a fun.. Way to go girl!! Keep saving all that money & getting all that great stuff.
Hugs ~Mary~ :-}