Sunday, March 01, 2009

FREE STUFF from VICTORIA SECRET & BATH n BODY WORKS~

Thanks so much to DEALSEEKINGMOM for the info. She is AWESOME and you can join her newsletter as she has TONS of INFO and GREAT DEALS!!!!
Alli and I just got back from the mall. I haven't been there for almost 2 years but when I got the coupon ONLINE for the FREE GIFT at Victoria Secret, we both signed up and printed out coupons and off we went.
The beach bag is originally $19.50, on sale this week for $10.00 and WE GOT THEM FREE with the coupon we printed. Also, I got the free hand cream with another coupon from VICTORIA SECRET and it smells yummy. Perfect size for my purse.
~ORIGINAL PRICE TAG of $19.50 each~


Of course I got the PINK bag and Alli got the Lime Green.


We stopped by BATH AND BODY WORKS to get our FREE $12.00 bottle of their new SIGNATURE COLLECTION. It was free if I bought $10.00 worth of ANYTHING in the store.


So, basically I got 3 bottles of anti-bacterial soap, a body mist (free) and a small purse size anti-bacterial gel for $10.00 plus tax!!!! I could have found more bang for my buck but they were closing. AND IN MY BAG, they tossed another Buy $10.00 get $12.00 coupon that starts tomorrow. I will go in sometime this week when they aren't closing and get lots more than what I got.

HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE EVENING!!!! Hugs and Love, Amy

4 comments:

Judy said...

My gosh Amy, you are making a haul. I've never been a coupon user, it takes so much time. I know people who save bundles and I've tried but always given up for lack of the time thing. Have fun!! Hugs.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Thanks for the tip Amy!!! I signed up and printed out the coupon...now I guess I just have to get to the Mall...which I usually avoid like the plaque.

Anita said...

Hi Amy- I think this is a great fun new direction for your blog. I too had gotten away from coupon clipping , but your Kmart double coupon reminder prompted me and I saved a ton and stocked up on personal hygiene products- as you know, girls use a ton of them.

Hope you are feeling better...

Anita

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh that's the year I graduated! Love the pink!