Monday, October 08, 2007

~LESS THAN 48 HOURS LEFT~

~MY SMILING FACE~
YIPPY SKIPPY....The flu bug FLEW away!!!! And I am less than 48 HOURS into my LAST CHEMO TREATMENT....I can't tell you how excited I am .....almost like having a baby. REALLY!!! Just think, the worst part will be over soon and I can begin my life again....Only with a RENEWED SENSE of LIFE....just like when you have a baby. This Cancer sure has changed me, in ways I am sure haven't all shown themselves and I look forward to seeing what awaits me in the months and years ahead.

Don't think just because my last treatment is Wednesday that I am done....I still have reconstructive surgery for the next 6 months or so and I will keep you up to date on that.

Well, I best get back to shipping orders....LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL OF YOU.....I am WAY WAY WAY OVERLY EXCITED!!!!
Amy

1 comment:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Amy! Sorry I have been away so long, but we have all been sick, too. In fact, granddaughter & daughter's fiance' have had a relapse of that old yucky bug. I'm just now starting to feel like visiting blogs again. I've missed visiting yours, but have continued praying for you. I'm soooo glad you are just hours away from the last treatment! Stay strong, rest often, & get ready to get your life back!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents