Tuesday, October 09, 2007

~24 HOURS and COUNTING~

~24 HOURS and COUNTING~
In 24 hours from now I will be heading for my last chemo treatment. Well, the ones where I have to go in and get them thru the veins. After this is all done, I have to go on a DAILY CHEMO DRUG for the next 5 YEARS....I am not to happy about it and I'm not really thrilled reading about all the side effects...but we will see. Dr. Ghosh says it's quality of life that we are most concerned about and if the daily chemo drug is making my life icky...then we will have to find something else. SO, LET'S NOT BORROW TROUBLE......and just think of the good stuff....TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY!!!
YIPPY SKIPPY!!!
~Amy~

12 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Oh! I'm the first one here! Well I'm happy about the milestone...closer to being well again :) And you will be!!!
The music today is perfect :)

Anonymous said...

I stopt by too wish you the verry best. Hope your not too sick from the chemo.

ellen said...

Yippy Skippy, Right On, You Go Girl and Super for you!!!!!!
Take care and may each day bring you joy, increasing health, love, laughter, comfort...and any damn thing your heart desires! You deserve it ten-fold.
Sending love your way.

Becky said...

Sending you lots of happy thoughts.
Wishing you the best of luck too.
Prayers and lots of love and hugs.
In my thoughts always.

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Just think - you can wake up on Thursday morning knowing the chemo is done, and the days will be dawning brighter! Let me know if you need anything, OK?
Love You!
Karen

Meggie said...

Amy: good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking and praying for you. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Amy, only one to go, and I'll be thinking of you and hoping that the after affects won't be so harsh on you this time.
Big Hugs,
MaryB

Secondhandrose said...

"Trust Him when darkest thoughts assail thee,
Trust Him when thy faith is small,
Trust Him, when to simply trust Him is the hardest thing of all"

You go girl!

Karen

Judy said...

Oh Yeah tomorrow is the big day..last chemo!!! How exciting!!! Everything else is going to be a piece of cake. Happiness, love, wonderful life and just being you. Love ya bunches.

Sweet Remembrance said...

Good for you Amy!
I am so happy & excited for you...
Take care,
Priscilla

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow what a great day it will be. Last chemo. I will be thinking of you. Take care.
Alison

Gayla said...

I'm so glad you are almost done with these awful chemo treatments. Back to your enchanting and sweet life!!!! God bless your heart! We love you, Amy!