Thursday, January 27, 2011

~KIDS SLEDDING in IOWA~

~Part of our crew~
~Maddi, Kristi, Chase, Alli and Alex....we were missing Ashley and Nick~







~They were at our house playing in the snow and sledding, after one of the sleds broke, I went and got swimming air mattresses, blew them up for the kids and TADA...a super fast sled was born. They came in, got warmed up then headed to our famous "Thomas Park Suicide Hill". They came home to homemade hot chocolate with marshmallows. Fun time had by all, Oh to be a kid again~
Hugs and Love, Amy
(PS....still time to enter the 110 piece paper giveaway....see post below)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AMY!!! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog!! I have missed you :) Thank you so much for your kind, supportive words!! I hope you are doing well gorgeous girl :)
Your family is soooo beautiful and look like they are having so much fun!! Love it!!
Big hugs,
Amy

Sentimentally Me said...

That looks like FUN!!!!!!

Curtains in My Tree said...

I want it all that is all I can say

what great things to create with

Janice

Burlap Luxe said...

Hi Amy,
I so wish we got lots of snow here, for some white beauty other than lots of white paint on So. California's shabby furniture pieces. :)

Thank you for stopping by I adored your comment that you left on your way out :)

It is so inspiring to meet so many new friends through this blog world, and being able to take a litle inspiration from each one when you make a visit.

See you soon girl,
Cheers
Dore

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

We just received a foot of snow so now maybe I can take Bebe out for some fun like you all are having! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

stefanie said...

oh, how much fun!!!!!!! they really look happy!

Free Pretty Things For You said...

THANK YOU for such a sweet comment!! You truly Blessed me!!!

xoxoxoxoox!
Keren