Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~OFF TO SURGERY TODAY~

~MADDI'S PIZZA ROLL SMILE~ Is that what life is all about????
Maddi was eating pizza rolls and made them into a smile and said, "Mommy, will you please take a picture of my art work?" She was so proud of herself and it made made me laugh and put a big smile on my face!!!! I hope it does the same for you.
Thank you to everyone for your emails and phone calls wishing me luck and for praying for me. I am leaving in a little bit for Iowa City and my surgery begins at 1:15 CST. I am scared to death about going under, always have been, always will. I will make sure to let you know how it goes. Here's to the beginning of the road to recovery.
Have a HAPPY PIZZA ROLL SMILE Day!!!!
Hugs and Love, Amy

(PS....If you get a chance, check out our auctions ending on ebay....FourSistersInACottage Just Click Here)

13 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

That is a cute pizza roll smile!! Thanks for sharing ~ and will be thinking of you today ~
Becca

Yard Sale Princess said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers today! Just stayed focused on your wonderful recovery and not your anxiety.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Yard Sale Princess

BittersweetPunkin said...

My son LIVES on pizza rolls...I buy them every week!

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers today Amy....you will be fine...I'll be holding your hand,
Hugs,
Robin

a Pocket Angel said...

Amy, What a sweetie that Maddi is, how cute!
You are in my thoughts & prayers today. I will be so glad to hear surgery is over and that all went well.
God bless you!
Much love & lots of hugs (((((Amy))))) ~Mary~

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, Amy!

I know how you feel about being put under, which means you must be really motivated to get this surgery done.

~elaine~

Unknown said...

good luck with your surgery. I will say a prayer for you...it wil go just fine....

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Amy,
Praying for you!!! Get healed soon.
Hugs and love,
Deb

Simply Shelley said...

Maddi's pizza smile is so sweet,glad it made you smile..I am praying all went well with your surgery,and you are doing fine.

Blessings,Shelley

savvycityfarmer said...

makin me hungry...

prayers for you dear sister in the Lord.

Anonymous said...

Been thinking about you!!
Prayers to you !!
Hugs, Marilyn

Rachel and Pia's Cottage said...

Thinking and praying for you dear Amy! How are you?

Betty said...

I hope your surgery went well and that you'll be up and about soon!

The Urban Chic said...

Amy, praying for a quick recovery. That's one thing I have never been afraid of, being put to sleep. I'm more afraid of the surgery than anything, but I have always put it in God's hands. Get well soon. Love and Hugs, Pat
ps. wish I could eat some of that cute smile! How sweet of Maddi!