Tuesday, January 22, 2008

~SICK DAY SNOW DAY~

SICK DAY~SNOW DAY
Wishing I was still in California having some YUMMY PASTRIES this morning....


Winter Weather Alert
The accumulations are over and now the winds kick in. A Blowing Snow Advisory is in effect though noon for blowing and drifting of newly fallen snow. The accumulations are over and now the winds kick in. A Blowing Snow Advisory is in effect though noon for blowing and drifting of newly fallen snow. Snow totals ranged from 1-3" in southern Iowa, 3-6" in east central Iowa, and 6-8" over northeast Iowa..
Iowa Road Conditions Read more »


STRANDED IN IOWA.....anyone remember that song from the 80's??? LOL

It has been A CRAZY ZOO here since I got home from California....

Bob has been sick, then Maddi got it, she stayed home from school yesterday. AND....I was up until 3:30am working on the website trying to organize all 201 new treasures and I'm still not done!!! (I just can't seem to get it together, I think my brain went to sleep while on vacation and I just can't get back into the groove of things)

THEN.....THE BIG SNOW STORM hit yesterday....and today...NO SCHOOL....IT'S A SNOW DAY!!!!

I have barely been online. I want so bad to have time to read everyone's blog and get my pictures and story written about California before I forget...I MISS ALL OF YOU and I can't wait until everyone is back at school tomorrow so I can have some BLOG TIME!!!

In the meantime....here are a few pictures to make me feel all WARM and FUZZY inside....Oh, and it's -19 below with the windchill RIGHT NOW!!!

Thanks for hanging in there with me......Amy


~A FABULOUS TIME IN TEMECULA with ANNA at http://tomomshouseaolcom.blogspot.com/, GINGER at http://enchantingcottage.blogspot.com/ and PRISCILLA at http://www.sweetremembrance1.blogspot.com/~

2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

You will have to go back to Anna's for another little holiday some time soon. It was a fun time for you all.
Take care.
Alison

Marcela said...

Hello Amy
I like these pictures.
You look so happy!!!
Have a great day Amy
Blessings
Marcela