Wednesday, July 25, 2007

~WELCOME BECKY from SWEET COTTAGE DREAMS



Welcome to BLOG LAND Becky......I'm not sure how Becky and I found each other, I just know that when I saw the pictures of her home, I saw something in EVERY ROOM that either I had, have or my Mom has......GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!! And she has been featured as Cottage of the Month for July so check out her new blog and welcome her as I know she will become one of your favorite blogs to read to....OH.....AND CHECK OUT HER PILLOWS......SHE sent me 2 of the MOST GORGEOUS PILLOWS I HAVE......THAT GIRL REALLY KNOWS HOW TO SEW and she is an AWESOME SELLER ON e-Bay too!!!
WELCOME BECKY......THESE GALS ARE INCREDIBLE!!!! YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST!!!
~Amy~
(PS.....I am not doing so good right now....I have been trying to work on the website but keep becoming overwhelmed and tired. I just woke up from a 4 hour nap with my teeth and jaw feeling like they were going to fall out. CHEMO SUCKS with all these side effects and I am ready to go back to bed.....AT LEAST I AM NOT IN THE HOSPITAL like I was last chemo at this time....and hey, at least I am alive to complain right???? .....but it still sucks...and I have gained 15 pounds from the steroids...YUCK!!!!)

8 comments:

Betty said...

Amy,
I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well! I thought about taking a nap today. Don't worry about complaining...I whine all the time! LOL I gained 15 pounds with my hysterectomy and I still haven't got it off...dang it!!
I visited Becky's place. I love her house! Thanks for sharing with us.
Hugs!!

Genevieve said...

You are a trooper!I would surely not be doing as well as you in spirit you are amazing !!! I am a sissy and being getting better is not for sissys! I will go and welcome Becky! "see you soon"

blessings said...

I'm so glad that you took a minute for us! Praying for you...-Polly

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Amy ~

Greetings to you! I hope you feel better soon! I read your blog often to see how you are doing. Keep hanging in there. We are all rooting for you!! (*_*) One day you'll look back on all of this as a bad dream. I have no doubt in my mind that you are going to be 100% okay!!!

Love,

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Amy,

You are always in my thoughts,
and I hope you feel better in the morning.

xoxo
-Nancy

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Honey Bunny! You are soooooo sweet to blog about me and my blog. I love you and so appreciate you! You say you love James Taylor? Well I am dedicating the song "You've Got a Friend" to you, my dear! Oh, and all the CARS songs, too! Let the good times rolllllllll....kickin' it in Mo-Town!!! love and hugs!!!! Becky

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi honey! I just tried entering a post, so if you get two, then I apologize. You are the BEST friend to make a blog post about me and my blog and my COTM feature from Miss Jennifer at The Old Painted Cottage. OOOOOOOdles of gratitude to you! So you say you love James Taylor? I dedicate the song "You've Got a Friend" to you, my sweet friend! So great to talk to you! I love our chats and wish you live close by. Love to you!!!!!! xoxoxoxo, Becky

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

me again....to wake you up listen to The Rouges of Scotland on my playlist. It will make you happy! It is "kitchen" bagpipe music and has a great kick to it! Someday I want to play like that! xo, bec