Wednesday, June 20, 2007

~TODAY I FORGOT I HAD CANCER~

THIS IS MY 4th POST TODAY!!! WOW WEE!!!
MY HAIR like it NATURALLY IS EVERYDAY.....THICK AND CURLY

My HAIR STRAIGHTENED by my Daughter ALLI the night before my surgery



WOW!!! WHAT A DAY!!!
For the first time in weeks...I FORGOT I HAD CANCER!!!
Mom came over and helped me work on stuff for the website and for the FIRST TIME I felt like my old self....we never once talked about my breast cancer and what is going to happen a week from today. IT FELT SO GOOD TO WORK!!!!


WHAT A WONDERFUL FEELING....THANK YOU MOM!!!! And thanks for telling me about those WIGS on QVC!!!! LOL...I'm going to be checking that out soon.....Amy


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I'm so happy to hear how well you are doing. You will hit some low times, when you will want to talk with others who have first hand knowledge of what you are going through. Here are the two forums I posted before.
You will really like them. The women are great and very supportive of one another. You can post questions and someone is sure to answer you. The first one has a good reconstruction thread with photos and discussions regarding types of inplants. People will, also, give you tips regarding getting through chemo. You will have others with your same type of cancer.

http://youngsurvival.org/community/bulletin-board/

http://youngsurvival.org/community/bulletin-board/

God Bless You,
Elaine

The Urban Chic said...

Amy, you bring such joy with your posts. I listened to the little girl and you were right---tissue was needed. Now when you get that Red wig, remember us red heads have lots of energy, so go slow at first. Hugs, Pat

Genevieve said...

I would love to knit or crochet. My grandmother tried to show me how but I am totally inept!!!!
Ooooooo a red head I guess you will get to see if blondes really do have more fun!!!!
And no matter how you may feel at any given time you are soooooo strong and brave and I am proud to be getting to know you! Chin up!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Yayyy! I'm happy for you and your mom. We've had great days like that too...sprinkle a few of those in and you'll be alright :)

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Amy ~ That is wonderful that your mom got to come and work with you ! Mom's are awesome !