Friday, October 05, 2007
Monday, October 01, 2007
(1) Vintage Old/New Stock SCRAP BOOK in the best off white and gold
(5) Pieces of late 1800's Full Size Sheet Music (will be available on the website by this weekend)
(1) Darling Hand Made Crocheted Child-Size Purse FILLED with Vintage Buttons
(1) Vintage OLD/NEW STOCK Beach's "Common Sense" Travelers Expense Book (will be available on the website by this weekend)
(1) GORGEOUS 20" by 20" Vintage SOFT PINK Wallpaper piece (will be available on the website by this weekend)
(2) Vintage Reproduction SANTA CLAUSE Die-Cut Paper Ornaments
(1) Huge Reproduction of Vintage GARLAND of PINK SNOW GIRLS
HAVE FUN.....And Have a great rest of tonight.....LOVE and HUGS.......Amy
Let me get some fun stuff together and get the pictures on after supper.
Did I tell you that each chemo treatment with my shots is a little over $21,000.00 EACH TIME!!!
HOW DO PEOPLE DO IT WITHOUT INSURANCE??? And how do people do it that have no so good insurance???
JUST FOR MY CHEMO ALONE (not including the hospital stays, the surgeries, and all the medicines I have been on)it will cost over $125,000.00. IS THAT INSANE???
SO, off to the doctors I go again today.....but soon it will ALL BE OVER....AND I CANNOT WAIT TO STOP LOOKING LIKE UNCLE FESTER!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE....Amy