Sunday, January 28, 2007

OH that OLD FABRIC...






Well I did it....I put all that OLD FABRIC on my website, you know, all those pinks fabrics in the basket. It about killed me but I have to start somewhere.


I hope you get a chance to look at them and maybe even give them a good home. Someday I will learn to sew...but not today.

Next will be all the fabric in the above picture. They are just sitting there, SMILING AT ME, in a big old jelly cupboard. I know they want out of there, I know they want to be used for something pretty....so off to someone elses house...to be loved as much as I loved them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another reader who wants to learn to sew (more than straight lines - I can do straight lines!) I must go see if any of this will go in Casapinka! It just might.

By the way, I tried to leave a comment about your linen closet but it wouldn't take it. It's just lovely. Love all of the soft colors - they are so sweet and warm.