Tuesday, August 03, 2010

~A NEAT IDEA & MY VINTAGE FIND~

~My Vintage Find & A Neat Idea~ Imagine how excited I was to find this old vintage table top mannequin dress form. I have lots of ideas rolling around in my head for her as she is going to be for sale in the shop. I have been collecting vintage rosaries from Italy. They look so pretty draped on her. I'm excited to get into the shop today as it needs a totally new make over. FUN FUN FUN!!!!



Here is a neat idea I came up with all by myself....Don't you just LOVE THESE OLD POCKET SILVERWARE CLOTHS???? I found a whole stack of them and knew I had to have them and would figure out what to do with them once I got them home. I had make-up brushes in one of them (which sold right away) and this one I put painting supplies in. I also sold one that had vintage garden tools tucked inside. I LOVE TO RE-PURPOSE old treasures.....HOW FUN!!!!



I just hung them on the wall with thumb tacks.


Imagine all the darling goodies you can store inside....it's not just for silverware anymore!!!!

It's amazing how many different ones are out there.....I have 2 left and think they are the cutest thing ever.
Make it a great day.....
Love and Hugs, Amy

No comments: