Sunday, August 01, 2010

~CORRECTION, SORRY I WAS WRONG~

~BACK PORCH VINTAGE~ SPENCER, IOWA~



~RENAE~
I am so sorry as most of you know I am horrible at remembering names. Not only did I get the name of the most adorable shop in Spencer, Iowa wrong but I got Renae's name wrong too.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME RENAE!!!! I had it all written down but of course, couldn't find the paper I had written it down on....LOL
If you get a chance, PLEASE GO TO HER once a month occasional sale. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!
They are located at:
BACK PORCH VINTAGE
9 E. 2nd Street
Spencer, Iowa
A sweet old house with tons of YUMMY TREASURES!!!! And if you go, tell Renae I sent ya!!!!
And THANK YOU to all of you who came out and checked out the 30% off sale, HOLY COW, you made it the best week ever.
Love and Hugs, Amy

No comments: