Wednesday, July 04, 2007

~HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA~

~GOD BLESS AMERICA~LAND THAT I LOVE~
STAND BESIDE HER, AND GUIDE HER~
THRU THE NIGHT WITH A LIGHT FROM ABOVE~
FROM THE MOUNTAINS, TO THE PRAIRIES,
TO THE OCEANS, WHITE WITH FOAM.
GOD BLESS AMERICA MY HOME SWEET HOME
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FAVORITE HOLIDAY OF ALL TIME.....No obligations to buy gifts, you get to eat lots of good food and there is a BEAUTIFUL EVENING STILL AHEAD and we don't lose sight of the TRUE MEANING of the HOLIDAY!!!

THANK YOU to ALL OF OUR SERVICE MEN and WOMEN and especially to our VETERANS for giving ME the FREEDOM I HAVE TODAY!!! A special THANK YOU to My DAD, (a year ago today we took you home from the hospital, I still think about you every day Dad) who served in the Korean War in the Army. And to my BIG BROTHERS who served in the Army and Marines during the Iran Iraq Wars and my nephew Jeff who is home this holiday from Iraq!!! THANK YOU GUYS!!!! I AM TRULY BLESSED!!!

6 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I'm so loving everyone's 4th posts today! It is like a nostalgic review of all the things that make our country great. What a happy holiday you said it well.

a Bohemian Market said...

Darlin Amy:
4th of July lives on and well in the goo old USA!!!
Enjoy this day with your wonderful memories and your Super wonderful family!!!
You sound GREAT!!!
Love & Hugs to all
carole

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Have a happy and blessed holiday, Amy! Lots of love to you and your family!!!

Betty said...

Happy 4th of July to you too, Amy! I'm off to my brother's house this afternoon....gonna do all the fun stuff you talked about too!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Amy, hope you & your sweet family have a very safe & happy 4th!

We are trying to bbq in between spurts of rain ~ glub glub!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Lori said...

Amy
Thank you for the beautiful post! Next year at this time I will be 3 months away from my son leaving for the Air Force! Hope your feeling alright! And don't forget watch your mouth and throat! Love, Lori