Sunday, January 21, 2007

ABOUT ME

Hello, My name is Amy and I am the Mom of the Four Sisters. I have been collecting since the age of 17 with buying my first 2 treasures being a 1930's composition baby
doll and a 1920's black and white girl on a horse photograph. I have been hooked
ever since and of course it helped that my Mom has collected antiques and
vintage items since I was born. The name "FourSistersInACottage" came from the
day my girls and I were sitting around trying to think of a new name for Amy's
Antiques and Collectibles. I was tired of that old name (I have been selling in
antique shops and even owned my own for awhile, since 1991) and I wanted
something sweet to reflect more of who I was. My oldest daughter suggested we
call it Four Sisters In A Cottage because I have 4 girls and we lived in an
1870's Cottage Home. HOW PERFECT was that? SO THAT is how the name was born!!!

Most of my treasures are vintage or have led a past life (unless otherwise noted) .
Therefore, a few minor imperfections are to be expected, only adding to the
historical character, charm and beauty of each piece. If you are like me, I love this type of decor, tend to favor it and become quite fond of it. I try my best to describe and photograph items as accurately as I can and will bring to your attention any major flaws. You may feel confident in knowing I will not offer you anything that I would not feel proud to display in my own home. I will gladly provide you with customers that have enjoyed buying from me and are completely satisfied. You will also notice that my eBay feedback speaks for itself. I have more transactions than customers which indicated many HAPPY RETURNING buyers!!!

I am always happy to help you "find" that treasure you are looking for as I
probably already have it or will find it for you. Don't hesitate to email me and
ask.





No comments: