Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Surgery went great

Surgery went great.....Doctor Rozeboom saw no cancer on the outside as a matter of fact he said it was so clean and he was pleased with that.

All glory to God!!!!

Dr. Rozeboom was running way ahead so they called me to see if I could come in and my surgery started at 1:30 instead of 3:00. From the time I got there on Monday to when I left on Tuesday at 10:30am I was only in the hospital for 21 hours. Dr. Rozeboom also said I lost very little blood, less than 2 tablespoons. That DaVinci Robotic Surgery is amazing. But of course I had the best doctor and the best anesthesiologist Dr. Christopher Walsh. He is the best in his field and so compassionate. You can request him too!!! That made me so happy!!!! So, everything has been sent to pathology and I will know on Monday what they find. Sleeping all the time and thank goodness for pain pills. Thank you everyone for the well wishes, the prayers and the emails!!!! I'm on the mend and praying for good news on Monday. Love ya.....Amy

23 comments:

Marie said...

Congrats and best wishes-

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Amy that is wonderful news!!!!Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Rest and get better:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Mom of 3 Girleighs said...

glad surgery went great!! Thats awesome!....

ShabbyESP said...

Hello Amy,
What wonderful news for you!!!
Take care of yourself and try not to do too much!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

Vintage Market Place said...

whoosh, so glad to hear that you are doing good!
Take it easy and rest rest rest
You will be back up and around in no time.
Amy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Amy,
That is great news! God is so Great! Praying for more good news on MOnday!
Rest Up!
Warmly,
deb

Unknown said...

I am so happy to hear everything went well. I have been praying for you and will continue to.

Blessings,
Lorice

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

So glad all went well. Sounds good. judy

Pamela said...

Glad to hear you are doing well Amy!
Pamela xo

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

So glad this part is behind you now. Just take good good care of yourself and take it slow and you will be back to your awesome self soon!!!

Hugs and Prayers,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Thank goodness! You seem to be in good spirits. Take care and get all the rest you can. ★Linda★

Mary said...

Thankful to hear the great news - hope all will be well for you now this is over Amy dear.

You remain in our thoughts and prayers daily.
Love, Mary & Bob XX

Ann said...

Great news that your surgery went well and I'm sure our prayers will be answered and the results will be clear. Hang in there as you always do ... Blessings, Ann

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Amy ~ I've been wondering about you! Good news about your surgery and wishing you more good news on Monday! Hugs, Stacy (*_*)

Shab-n-Chic said...

GREAT news! Thanks for the update Amy. You've been in my thoughts and I'm happy it's over with!
xoxo
Nancy

Simply Shelley said...

So glad to hear your surgery went well..God speed your recovery...blessings,Shelley

pollyanns said...

I'm so glad to hear the good news! If your momma gets tired of you, I told her I'd come and whip you into shape... lol :0)
Let me know if there is anything at all I can do! I love you... Pol

vintagesue said...

that is great news amy....wishing you all the best and lots of rest!!!!! love to you.
sue

Blessings from Cindy said...

So glad to hear Amy that you are through with the surgery & will continue praying for good news on Monday!!
Blessings,
Cindy

Becs said...

I chanced onto your blog at the "Chemo doesn't work!!" post. And to see you now doing so well and moving forward with such grace and determination is amazing.

God bless you and yours.

The Attic Girls said...

So how are you feeling now? Hope to hear an update soon..take care,
Nanc

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear all went well for you! God answers prayer!! Jackie (dove2mist)

Anne Fannie said...

Hello Amy
Hope you are feeling better now after your surgery.
Just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy mothers day.
Hugs, Ann