Saturday, November 14, 2009

~YIPPY, MY COMPUTER IS BACK~KRISTI MOVED~

Yippy, my computer is back and running....Sad news, Kristi moved to Florida with her new hubby Chase. They left last week and I am still waiting for her to come flying thru the door. I am so excited for both of them to start their new life together. Please say a prayer for both of them as Chase gets ready to deploy to Kuwait in December. (Kristi was blessed to be able to change duty stations and be re-assigned to a base in Florida, I am hoping to save my money to go see her this winter) ~THE FACE OF OUR AMERICAN SOLDIERS~
~SO YOUNG AND SO HAPPY~
~LOADED UP WITH EVERYTHING SHE OWNS~
~YEP, EVERYTHING FIT INTO HER CAR and YES, THEY MADE IT JUST FINE~
~ONE MORE CHECK TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING~
~TIME'S A WASTING, TIME TO GET GOING AND START OUR NEW LIFE TOGETHER~
~ALL SMILES AND READY FOR THEIR NEW ADVENTURE
~MY VIEW AS THEY LEAVE DOWN THE DRIVEWAY~
~LAST TURN BEFORE THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY~
~THERE THEY GO....ON THEIR WAY, AND I BAWLED LIKE A BABY~
Still waiting for her to bounce thru the door.......
Never say goodbye, just saying "See ya soon"....
Love ya Chase and Kristi, God will follow you ALWAYS!!!!
Love, Mom


9 comments:

vintagesue said...

i think i might cry.....
how wonderful and sad at the same time!!!
luck to you all and thanks to you all!!! you too amy!!!!! for raising a daughter that makes such sacrifices!!!!
hey...florida does has some AWESOME flea markets!!
hang in there....i can't imagine how it feels for them to go...
take care
sue

Simply Shelley said...

Bless your heart Amy...I know that feeling so well...watching as far as your eye will allow as your dear one drives away....it is so hard letting them sprout their wings....God bless them both for their service to our country and I pray they have many happy years together as husband and wife....God's plan from the begining of time....family...it is a wonderful thing...blessings to yours.....

a Bohemian Market said...

Hi Darlin Amy:
I did cry. Your little Chickie all grown up, married and off to build her own nest. I know you are proud!!! Yet it is sad when they leave : (
I am glad your computer is up and running again!!!
You could come by and see the photos of my newest grand daughter when you have time, which I know is never : )
And your friend above Sue, is right, the estate sales and flea markets are heavenly in Florida!!!
Love & Hugs
carole

Betty said...

Amy! That brought a tear to my eye and a lump in my throat! My daughter is just across town. i can't imagine her being states away. I guess you'll be doing lots of traveling now. I know I would!
Congratulations and blessing to your daughter and her cute new husband!

Anonymous said...

Awww... I know how you feel. Nothing is sadder than when our baby birdies leave the nest. BUT now Mom, your life will become more about you & your baby birdie will be fine!!
Love,
Marilyn

Unknown said...

oh how wonderful but yes sad at the same time.....she is such a doll!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi AMy,
Glad your computer is working.
That was a bittersweet day for you. :)
Take care...
Warmly,
Deb :)

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

I think that it's the hardest part about being a parent is when they are all grown up. Amy I miss stopping by I hope that you are feeling well. How nice of Anna to come and visit you. I lost her blog address I will see if I can find it on yours.
Blessings,
Ginger

Amy said...

Glad to see the photos and their happy smiles!!!
Amy