Thursday, February 05, 2009

~BECKY'S SWEET JORDAN has PASSED AWAY~ PLEASE PRAY FOR BECKY & HER FAMILY~

It weighs heavy on my heart and with such pain and sorrow from the news I got today, I am asking for your thoughts and prayers to pour over OUR WONDERFUL BECKY, BARRY and SPENCER & the entire FAMILY. Her sweet son, JORDAN, passed away unexpectedly yesterday.

I personally never met Jordan but from all the talks with Becky, I felt like I knew him through her because of that, HE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE, ONE AWESOME GUY and forever loved so much, by so many!!!
He was in the AIR FORCE, A FIREFIGHTER, stationed in Florida. HE SERVED OUR COUNTRY and for that I am so PROUD OF HIM.

Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.

Matthew 5:9

No words can express how sorry I am and how heart sick I feel. Becky, please know, Jordan is at peace and through YOU, BARRY and SPENCER, He will forever liveand we will never forget him.

I love you with all of my heart, Amy

You can leave a message for Becky and her family here: www.SweetCottageDreams.blogspot.com

7 comments:

The Urban Chic said...

Amy, thanks for letting us know. What a heartbreaker for them. I am keeping them in my prayers. Love and Hugs, Pat

Anonymous said...

Amy,

Thank you for letting us know. Your post is very lovely and comforting.

~elaine~

IsabellasCloset said...

Amy, How my heart goes out to Becky, Barry, and Spencer over the passing of their precious son & brother Jordan.. I can't get them off my mind. They are all in my prayers.
God bless you ~Mary~

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend's precious son. I've just visited her blog & left a comment.

Mary tells me that today is your bday. Happy Birthday, sweet Amy.

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Marilyn said...

Words fail me to express my sorrow for the family. :( Thank you for the Lovely post!
Love, Marilyn

Kris said...

Hi Amy,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I always look to see where the common link is that a new blog friend comes on over. I think it may be Lallee's blog. At any rate, glad to have met you, and I am enjoying your blog as well.

Anonymous said...

Hello


Safety is always Mansour Engineering highest design goal. Layout, materials, systems and processes are selected or specified to meet or exceed code compliance.

[url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


http://www.mansour.ca