Thursday, January 17, 2008

~LOTS OF PICTURES~

~LOTS OF CALIFORNIA PICTURES~



~PASTRIES from LAKE ELSINORE~



~ANOTHER CUTE SHOP~



~My FIRST ALTERED ART made in ANNA'S KITCHEN all goodies from PRISCILLA~




~A GREAT DAY in TEMECULA with ANNA, GINGER and PRISCILLA~



~PRESENTS???? OH MY GOODNESS, I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT~ I will take close ups of the TREASURES I received from Ginger and Priscilla~


~MORE FUN IN TEMECULA~

~THE BEST FOOD at THE MILL (I could eat there everyday)~
~LUNCH AT THE MILL~ YUMMY~


~WOW!!! THEY EVEN HAD A STREET NAMED AFTER MY BABY~


~PASTERY SHOP IN LAKE ELSINORE~



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That really IS a cute shop......Simply Friends in Murrieta, CA..............HA I didn't get to meet you when you were here Amy, however my sister did! We are the owners!!! Thanks for coming by and posting a photo of our shop..........I was home with pneumonia and my siter was working and got to meet you. She said you were a delight! I hope you had a wonderful trip and saw and bought lots of great goodies and met lots of nice friends!!!