Monday, August 06, 2007

~8 WEEKS POST OP~NEW PHOTOS~DR. Appt. TODAY~

~HAPPY MONDAY~
I just love this picture of Bob, Alex and Me taken before my hair fell out!!!
Can you believe it..... IT'S ONLY BEEN 8 WEEKS POST OP!!!! WOW WEE!!! I'm doing great!!! My sores in my mouth are GONE and I have my appointment today with my plastic surgeon for a check up and possibly another fill in my expander's. They are already at 420cc each and I'm LOVING IT!!! I am not sure if I will go any bigger and I am anxious to talk it over with my plastic surgeon today. I am impressed how much the scars heal so quickly and are so thin. I have about 600 stitches on the inside that are now starting to dissolve. Sometimes they will poke out of my skin and I have to pull them out because they are annoying. LOL....Here's to another GREAT appointment today!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS and if you get a chance, take a look at the new photos of how wonderful I am healing. Click here and please be advised that these are ACTUAL PHOTOS and they are to be viewed at your own discretion.

5 comments:

Jan said...

I have always believed that only women with perfect bodies should show them online...and you, my dear, have the most perfect one yet...

You should be the universal poster child for women who are taking life by the arse, facing her demons, and leading us by the hand and reminding us that each day is a gift...unwrap it!

Peace,
Jan in PA

Lallee said...

That's a wonderful photo! So glad you are doing better and the mouth sores are gone!

Hugs,
Lallee

a Bohemian Market said...

Amy Darlin:
I agree with Jan!!!
You go girl : )
Love
carole

Anonymous said...

I know it's been said a million times but you are such an inspiration Amy!

p.s. I have my church praying for you too!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Precious! Just precious! You make me smile! xo, Becky