Monday, July 30, 2007

~AND THE WINNERS ARE~

AND THE WINNERS ARE....


~JUDY and BECCA~BLUEBIRD ROSE~

Thanks so much everyone for playing.....

I went to the doctors this morning and my red blood cell count and my hemoglobin was low...so I had to have the shot. I came home and went to bed and just woke up a short time ago. No blood transfusion as hopefully this shot will work, my MUGA heart test will be in August and so far so good!!!! YIPPY SKIPPY!!!!

Bob's Sister invited us for dinner tonight so as soon as I get back I will answer all of your emails and update the sold items on the website.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING.....Amy

2 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Amy ~ I can't believe that you got those items on your website ~ oh my goodness !!! That is so much work ~ I hope you had a nice time at dinner tonight ~
hugs and prayers,
Lori

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Yeah to Becca and Judy! Congrats on listing stuff on your website, as always everything is lovely. Prayers for a good day for you!
Ele