Monday, February 05, 2007

~SICK~


Here we are.....SICK~SICK~SICK.....Going on week 3 of the round robin sick giving season. (I just made that one up...LOL) I am tired of it and ready for SPRING. School has been called off because of the cold weather and the doctors office is so full we can't get in until tomorrow!!! They are asking for us NOT to go to the Emergency Room because of the possibility of catching something else.....SOMEBODY wake me up when the BIRDS START SINGING AGAIN!!! Back to bed for me until my tummy feels good enough to sit for longer than 10 minutes.....

2 comments:

Retroboutiques said...

Aw...sorry you are all sick! I've lucked out so far, just feeling yukky cause of this horrid cold weather! I agree, lets all crawl back in bed and they can wake us when the tulips are up and the sun is shining...I am sooo ready for spring! Take care and hope you all get better soon!

Maggie Ann said...

Just visiting and sorry to hear you are sick...may you soon be well.